7 Nisan 2012 Cumartesi

Ah İstanbul...

İstanbul dan döndüm döneli hayatın içinde akmaya çalışırken bir taraftan da hayata adapte olmaya çalışıyorum. Yine İstanbulun renkleri beni etkiledi. Kadıköyün orta yerinde kızılderililer şahane müzikler yapıyorlardı mesela...

Since I returned back from İstanbul, I'm trying to adapt to my life while at the same tame trying to flow in it. As always the colors of İstanbul has effected me... In the middle of Kadıköy İndians were performing some fabulous music for example...


Aşağıdaki resim çok kötü çıkmış olsada Fransız sokağı... renkli, cıvıl cıvıl...

Even though the picture below is pretty bad, French street... colorful, alive and kicking...


Güzel kuzenim... ("Ağızım dolu çekmeeee" diyor burada ama benim çekesim var)

My beautiful cousin... (Here she's shouting, "my mouth is full don't take my picture now", but I want to) 


Evler ve dik yokuşlar... Bu resmi Gümüşsuyun dan Kabataş a yürüyerek inerken çektim. Apartmanların arasındaki bu üç adet ev. Çok ilgimi çekti, hoşuma gitti, değişik geldi...Yokuş aşağı gitmekte ne var, salarım kendimi, bulurum Kabataşta dedim ama, yokuş ta yokuşmuş!!! Bacaklarımın önünde kas varmış, tutulunca anladım.

Houses and steep ramps... I took this photo while walking from Gümüşsuyu to Kabataş. The three houses in the middle of apartments. They attracted my attention, I liked them, thought they were different... I thought to myself what's the deal with going downhill, I will let go of myself and find that I'm Kabataş, but the ramp was A ramp!!! It seems that I have muscles in the front of my legs, I understood when they got sour.


Ve çocukluğumdan beri içerisinden ve dışından incelemeye, bakmaya doyamadığım, İstanbulun binlerce muhteşem binalarından en muhteşemlerinden biri... Denizden Haydarpaşa....

And one of the most splendid buildings amongst İstanbuls thousands of splendid buildings, which I have not been able to get enought of  looking from the inside and outside, ever since I was a child... Haydarpaşa, from the sea...










Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder